Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crocheted cuteness!

This piece of crafty cuteness took pride of place on my cardi for the day and shall be making it's way into the Coffee Dock with me too.

My blond bombshell gave it her thumbs up. Methinks it's likely to be nabbed before long.

It made it's way to me courtesy of Marian from www.mademarian.net.

Thanks Marian!
You can check out her idea here.

http://www.mademarian.net/2008/07/spreading-the-crafty-love/
Off to show off my crocheted piece of cuteness to my fellow rainbowheads.
Bye a while folks.
Stay crafty.

2 comments:

Maz said...

Thanks for the links Lou, enjoy the pin. When I get a chance I'll do another one for the blond bombshell!!

craftyrainbowhead said...

You're more than welcome :)

(I've yet to figure out how to do links propertly. Twill come with practice).

Megs would be delighted with one.