Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nenagh Knit'N'Natter

This Thursday.....is my daughter's birthday......and I've just realised that the two halves of my brain were not communicating with each other when I committed myself to attending the first Nenagh Knit ' N ' Natter in the Abbotts Bar @ The Abbey Court Hotel from 7p.m. until 9p.m.
Ehh......

I'm not sure she'll be all that impressed if I bring her along...... but she is due to have a sleepover on Friday night AND I can bring her for dinner before I head off to Nenagh.

Typical me that I only made the connection as I was typing that sentence.
Pfff!
The Abbott's Bar @ The Abbey Court Hotel, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

The Abbott's Bar @ The Abbey Court Hotel, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary



Meh!

Oh the joys of merging craft and children.

So, anyhow, yes.......if any of you gentle readers would like to meet up with myself and EddieMc (Ravelry link - will only be viewable by other Ravelry members) you'll be most welcome.


Fountain on the Abbey Court grounds
Pretty isn't it?


Abbey Court Hotel grounds

The Abbey Court is on the N7 Dublin to Limerick Road. Here is a link to maps on the Abbey Court's web page.

The Abbott's is a cosy venue and I plan for us to be seated next to the fire in the area furthest from the food service area. There are two ways of getting to the Abbott's. You can enter the main hotel reception and ask the desk staff for directions or you can enter through the Abbott's front door which is viewable from the road. Either way, you'll know us as we'll be the ones with the needles and yarn.

This is an open group and we'll welcome anyone with a craft interest of any ability level.

So come all ye knitter's, crocheter's, embroider's, quilter's, felter's, cross stitcher's.

The more the merrier. :)

It should go without saying, but I'll mention it anyway, that gender, age, family status and all that jazz are irrelevant. Just bring your good selves, your current work in progress (if you have one) and join in.

Feel free to e-mail me on craftyrainbowhead @ gmail . com if you have any queries.

Any fellow Ravelers out there can find me on Ravelry here.

Happy times and happy crafting to you folks.

:)

1 comment:

Rey Ybarra said...

What a nice place. Very warm blogsite.

Rey

http://jewelryshowtv.blogspot.com/