Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Stash!! (oh my poor wallet)

I stopped by Lena's after collecting my poorly blond bombshell from my father's.

I only went in for sock yarn.

HONEST!!

And I came out with........

Debbie Bliss "Coastlines"
Pattern support for Debbie Bliss Pure Cottton, Stella, Pure Silk, Rialto DK and Cathay


Wendy Happy 4 Ply
in Taurus Shade 2507 lot 222/109
100g, 75% Bamboo, 25% Nylon
Machine Wash 30'



Free pattern received with Wendy Happy 4 ply
Got 2 - 1 per skein - I'll donate one to Rainbow S'n'B


Meg's saw the yarn below and positively drooled over it (figuritively you understand, no mopping of the aisles required). So, I duly added it to my ever eclectic basket of yarn related goodies.


Drift DK by Tivoli
Shade No. 251 Dye Lot 851
100g, 100% Acrylic, Machine Wash 40'


Megs's now has a stash of her own!

See below for her eye tingling choice of scarf yarn for her bezzie mate Shauna.


Double Knit Special by Stylecraft

in Jaffa (left) Shade 1256 Dye 38272
& Fiesta (right) Shade 1257
Dye 37748
100g balls, 100% Acrylic, Machine washable, cool tumble dry


Pyrm DPN's in sizes 4.0mm & 4.5mm
&
Assorted trimmings to decorate Meg's scarf


And on a completely random tangent........




Check out our double yoked egg. First time I've seen this.

Cool or gross depending on your constitution

No comments: