Monday, February 16, 2009

Nenagh Knit'N'Natter

The days are becoming milder and the daylight is lingering ever so slightly longer before giving way to night.

Might we start making plans to attend our beloved yarn gatherings again without having to swear the post carriers oath through rain, sleet, snow and gloom of night?

I'm really hoping so. :)

Since the weather seems to be improving I thought I'd take another crack at setting up a Knit'N'Knatter in Nenagh, using the Abbott's Bar in the Abbey Court as our venue.

Who's with me?

What night suits folks?

What time suits folks?

Please add a comment (comments are always welcome in any case :) ) letting me know or drop a line to craftyrainbowhead @ gmail dot com.

I want to hear from all the yarnistas out there!

In the mean time, as always, happy crafting folks.

:)

Refer back here to see my last post about this.

No comments: