Saturday, June 13, 2009

Knit & Vroom : WWKIP & RRRO

It really is amazingly tough to find male bikers confident enough in their masculinity to pose with my knitting. Just to pose with it. Not knit it. A guy I've known 9 years nigh on went white at the thought of appearing on this lil ole blog. What if folks thought he actually knit!!!!!

Gadzooks! Egads! That would just be AWFUL!!!

:rolls eyes:

Pffff!!

I think there's something really attractive about a guy who's comfy enough to pose with knitting. Now give me a guy who can actually knit. That would be well cool :) Hand eye co-ordination, manual dexterity and patience in one masculine package. Hello! I'd date more guys if there were more guys like that.

Oh well.

I did however find a few game souls to pose with my WIP in honour of merging Red Ribbon Ride Out with World Wide Knit in Public Day.





Tom & borrowed motorbike




Billie Redbeard :)



(L-R) Kate, Tim & Billie

Loving the look on Billie's face. Mwah ha ha. She's never pulled knitting out of a helmet before.
Thanks guys.

Once the bikes vroomed off I made my way to the White House for some KIP, followed by Fennesseys.

All in all a good day.


A La Yarnharlot :)


Happy crafting folks

No comments: